Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Murray Upper Christmas




Last year was our first Murray Upper Christmas, and for this year - our second one, I decided to make a small video.

I wanted to capture the arrival of Santa, small town country spirit, and the lolly scramble mostly.

I didn't want the video to be too formal or long.

Some precious moments presented themselves along the way.  My favourite moment is the mother going up to Santa's truck  . . . watch to see what happens.  I received a request to take a photo for someone and that photo is inserted near the end.

I still enjoy making and editing videos and will begin some more explorations of method in the new year.

We now have a gopro as well, and can add some different kinds of shots into our films.

I've invested in a microphone for my camera but apparently I might need a 'wombat,' to filter the power pick up of sound.

I'll be looking at some handy programs for syncing music to stories, and that kind of thing! Time to search and love watching youtube tutorials!

I'm literally dreaming up lots of ideas for short or long films, so time to write some scripts, do some storyboarding, and see where to go from here.

Have a very Happy Christmas and New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment